The first Social Sciences Winter School in Karachi will be held in November 2022. It will be monitored and jointly co-organized by the Center for South Asian Studies in Paris (CNRS-EHESS) and the Institute of Business Administration (IBA) in Karachi (here below).
Partners in France
- Centre for South Asian Studies (CEIAS-CNRS)
- Development Institutions Globalization (DIAL-IRD)
- French National Centre for Scientific Research (CNRS)
- French National Research Institute for Sustainable Development (IRD)
- Institut d'études de l'Islam et des sociétés du monde musulman (IISMM)
- Local heritage, environment and globalization (PALOC)
- School of Advanced Studies in the Social Sciences (EHESS)
- Transformation de l’Etat, Politisation des Sociétés, Institution du Social (TEPSIS)
Partners in Pakistan
Partners in India
The Social Sciences Winter Schools in South Asia is a network of international collaborative training projects across South Asia. It has been designed as a programme of intensive and multidisciplinary training workshops addressing theoretical and methodological issues in social sciences research. These events provide each and everyone with the opportunity of sharing experiences and research ideas. A transversal theme in the field of human and social sciences is chosen every year to serve as a guiding thread for the training.