The Winter School is open to Doctoral and Master Students of all fields in social sciences. Trainees will be selected on the basis of their qualifications, while taking into account the value of the training with regards to their research or professional projects.
The trainers will be from various disciplinary background and the teams will be international, composed of young and senior researchers originating from Indian universities and research centres of excellence, as well as from abroad. It is the result of a long-lasting Indo-French collaboration between Pondicherry University and the French Institute in Pondicherry, with IRD and CNRS in France.
The plenary sessions will take place at Pondicherry University(School of Social Sciences and International Studies, Silver Jubilee Campus) and the trainings at the French Institute of Pondicherry (IFP), from December 4 to 8, 2017.
- The deadline for registration is October 22, 2017
- Please fill in and submit the electronic application form via the following link: https://goo.gl/forms/yn00vXjYYnqHbL543
- The application should further include:
- Full CV
- Postgraduate degree certificate
These 2 documents should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The registration fees for non-Pondicherry University students are Rs. 2,500, payable on arrival.
- Fees of Pondicherry University students are Rs. 500, payable on arrival.
- Selected students will be offered accommodation and food in Pondicherry for the duration of the programme.
- Selected students will be offered round trip train fare (II Sleeper).